10.19.2010

are you ready?


budding fashionistas start your saving! lanvin's long-awaited collaboration with h&m is hitting stores on november 23rd worldwide! the collection will consist of 30 pieces and 15 accessories for the girls and 25 pieces and 10 accessories for the boys, so everyone wins. from the looks of this sneak peak it looks like we're in for some chic little black dresses, sleek blazers and glamourous coats. love love love. / amies fashionistas préparez les porte monnaies! la collection tant attendue de lanvin et h&m sera en magasin à partir du 23 novembre! cette collection est composée de 30 pièces et 15 accessoires pour les filles et 25 pièces et 10 accessoires pour les garçons donc il y en aura pour tout le monde. selon cette photo, on peut s'attendre à des mini-robes noires, des vestes boyfriends chic et des manteaux glam. 


{ via r29 }

Love, M

8 comments:

  1. I need to go to H&M, now!!! :D

    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. vikki: yes!

    gypsy: one of mine too

    marella: me neither! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing it as a whole!

    And I would love you to follow me!!
    I shall follow you :)

    http://aforteforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. be young: thanks!

    laura: me too :) great! have followed you back

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Can't wait to see the collection in stores. Keep it up and thanks for sharing!
    All the best
    Midnight Couture Girls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting!! I'll be sure to return the favor :)