10.12.2010

aussie babe

another girl crush. tallulah morton is one of my favorite australian models and one of cobrasnake's hipster muses. i love her style and her gorgeous brown hair and how she exudes fun and youth. just look how she rocks those antlers. / Un autre coup de foudre. Tallulah Morton est un de mes models australiens préférés and une des muses de cobrasnake. J'adore son style, ses jolis cheveux bruns et son esprit fun et la jeunesse. Même avec des ramures elle reste magnifique.

^ california love


Love, M

ps: i've decided to make this blog bilingual and put my french to good use. :) 

13 comments:

  1. She is one of my favourite models, she looks always so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for commenting on my blog! :D of course let's follow each other :) I like your blog very much....

    ReplyDelete
  3. marella: mine too, i love her looks.

    unspeakable: thanks for the comment!

    rebeka: that would be great, i'll follow you now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really amazing photos ;)
    thanks for following back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw merci beacoup ;) your blog is lovely to, I would be honoured if you would follow me, I am ur follower

    x Funkydoris

    ReplyDelete
  6. serena: thanks for the comment!

    annie: no problem, it's a pleasure :)

    funky: sure i'll follow you too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, she is truly stunning!! I didn't know her but now I have a girl crush too!! :)

    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. briannelee: thanks for the comment

    vikki: that's great :) she deserves more love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those seem like so fun-to-do photos! The girl is really pretty, plus i love australian models too!Also, her eyebrows are so expressive.

    xoxo,
    Julz from hautejolie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. <3: yes i think so too! she's really adorable. thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting!! I'll be sure to return the favor :)