10.13.2010

new york i love you


i can't wait for my month-long cross country trip to the US next year and looking at this editorial makes me want to go all the sooner. nothing makes me miss the states more than seeing photos of this pretty little thing wandering around time square. concrete jungle where dreams are made of indeed... / j'ai hâte de partir pour trip d'un mois aux etats-unis l'an prochain et regarder ces photos me donne envie de partir plus tôt. rien ne me fait regretter les states autant que ces photos d'une jolie fille se baladant dans time square. comme dit alicia keys, concrete jungle where dreams are made of...

 
^ great dress

 ^ i need that jacket

Model: Zippora Seven
Photographer: Sam Crawford
Stylist: Zara Mirkin
Oyster Magazine Oct/Nov
{via fgr }

Love, M

15 comments:

  1. I envy you, want to go there soooo freakin' bad haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing pics! i had to save some on m pc :)


    http://chicneverland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. funky: thanks! btw i've followed you, please follow me back :)

    sarah: thanks :D go right ahead

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok! Love your PHOTOS

    http://paatstyle.blogspot.com
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photos, makes me want to go to NY even more! It's my life long dream to go there :)

    Thanks for your comment, following you now!

    X

    http://rendez-fou.blogspot.com

    HTTP://RENDEZ-FOU.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice editorial! NYC is my hometown , so I love the attitude in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm plannig a trip to NY next april! Amazing pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. patricia: thanks for the follow! i've followed you back.

    debbie: mine too! i can't wait. thanks for the follow, i'm following you too.

    ms paradise: thanks for the follow and the comment!

    marella: so jealous! have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such amazing pics!!!
    xx
    Rosa

    mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the concept pf the shoot and adore the way its done.
    Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pants in the 3rd photo and the dress with gold crosses ... so cool.
    Thanks for your comment on mon blog :D Je te deja suis (?) Haha ca fait 10 mois que je parle francais... hooo

    ReplyDelete
  12. mirela: thanks :)

    talks about: thank you for visiting!

    trixie&fifi: me too i love the dress :D i have followed your blog too as well! bon courage pour le français!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting!! I'll be sure to return the favor :)