11.02.2010

lanvin for h&m unveiled


in a nutshell: oh my god! here's the lanvin collection for h&m unveiled! these are some of my favorite pieces (though really, all of these are to die for). i'm loving all the ruffles and ribbons and i'm sure it's going to be soldout in minutes. after my experience at the jimmy choo for h&m sale, i have a couple of tips for November 23rd: get there early, know what you want beforehand and hydrate ;) ps: here's the full fashion show video for your enjoyment! rien à dire sauf: oh mon dieu! voici la collection lavin pour h&m dévoilée! ce sont mes pièces préférées (mais franchement elles sont tous magnifiques). j'adore tous les froufrous et les rubans et je suis sûr qu'il seraient soldout dans quelques minutes. après mon experience à la vente jimmy choo x h&m, j'ai quelques indices pour le 23 de novembre: arrivez très tôt, sachez exactement ce que vous voulez et bien sûr, apportez une bouteille d'eau ;) ps: un bonus, la video complète de la collection!

^ three must haves
^ time for new little black dresses
^ that yellow dress is perfection
^ and a strong finish with some amazing heels. love the middle pair!

{ images via vogue }

Love, M

22 comments:

  1. Oh my God that tee!!! I want it!
    Together with those red shoes, that black blazer, that stunning trench coat and... well, pretty much the whole collection!!! :D

    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful pieces.. so Lanvin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute clothes!
    Yes, I want to:)
    I follow you:)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I CANNOT wait - all of it is too beautiful. Alber... you're killing me with beauty!
    xx Comtesse xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful collection! I love the white skirt, the dresses...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first three items: MUST HAVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Je veux etre a Paris maintenant et acheter tout la collection,parce que en Lituanie nous n'avons pas H&M...
    Maybe you want to follow each other? Sorry for the english,I don't know how to write it in french :)

    www.cookiebyme.blogspot.com

    G.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi, thanks for comment
    you have lovely blog too, i like leighton meester shoots :)
    and we can follow each other :)

    europevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god! Which ones would you get if you could get any? That white skirt and the yellow dress are on the top of my list!
    xoox
    Catita

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous pieces! can't wait the collection to be available in my country!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i cannot wait when it will be avilable in stores in cracow! i am totally in love with lanvin!
    xxx
    http://theworldclosedinmatchbox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. ann: glad you do :)

    vikki: me too that tee is the first thing i want to grab! i love everything though i'll probably be on the streets if i buy they all

    rocco: me too, i adore them :)

    behindblueeyes: me too

    fashionpart: that would be great! thanks and i've followed you back

    comtesse: i can't wait either, i think i'll be there at 5am to wait

    janet: oh yes lanvin tee's are simply gorgeous

    dedi: me too :)

    black cat girl: i love the dresses, i would buy all of them if i had that many parties to wear them to

    mirela: that's exactly what i'm thinking ;)

    gabriele: c'est dommage que vous n'avez pas de H&M là-bas. peut-être bientôt! :D thanks for following me, i've followed you back

    alic: thank you! your blog is lovely as well. i'd love to follow you!

    catita: oh wow, where do i start! i want the tee shirt, the yellow dress, the red heels and the coat and/or blazer! hahah pretty much everything else is great

    marta: thanks! it'll be out on the 23rd i think internationally :)

    ola: me too! i adore them as well. thanks for visiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi:)
    tks 4 stopping by!!
    great collection 4 H&M!!
    kisSes

    ReplyDelete
  14. the video is amazing! I love the 50's style dress

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, how i love this collection...Especially the dresses! Amazing <3
    xoxo

    http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I REALLY LOVE THIS COLLECTION!!! I WANT ONE FOR PROM!!

    kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like it ♥ ♥
    Thank :)
    Bisous
    Yu'

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting!! I'll be sure to return the favor :)