11.04.2010

zooey deschanel being adorable

i've always admired zooey's girlish, vintage style and her gorgeous blue eyes. she pulls off ''indie'' flawlessly and i love how naturally quirky she is. not to mention i'm a huge fan of she & him and her soulful voice. there's not much to hate about this girl. j'ai toujours admiré le style enfantin et vintage de zooey et ses magnifiques yeux bleus. elle est naturellement indie et excentrique sans oublier que je suis une fan de she & him et sa voix soul. 


{ via tlfan }

Love, M

11 comments:

  1. Oui,je l'aime aussi :)

    www.cookiebyme.blogspot.com

    G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her. She looks so cute!

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her to! She is so amazin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool style she has! Especially the 1. outfit is just amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zooey is so cute! I love her style too.

    I don't have a bloglovin account, but I'd be glad to follow each other with google friend connect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her, and just recently discovered she & him. Did you see her in weeds- one of my favorite characters ever played, she was hilarious.

    http://sprinklesinsprings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this girl, fantastic eyes. Thank to comment my blog! FOllow me if you want!
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi M, thanks for the comment on my blgo. I love Zooey too, quirky, cute and adorable. She is one of my style crushes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gabriele: elle est trop mignonne :)

    janet: i know! she's perpetually adorable

    jess: she seems to be loved by all

    marella: me too :)

    lara: she has the best dresses!

    velvet: that would be great :) i'll follow you back

    kara: i've never watched weeds sadly :( it's hard to get english tv shows here. though i'm sure she was awesome in it :)

    chelsea: agreed, she can do no wrong

    serena: she has the bluest eyes! thanks for visiting

    hazel: i totally agree, she's amazing :) thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting!! I'll be sure to return the favor :)