12.11.2010

i love lover

why is it that most of my favorite labels come from down under? here's a gorgeous spring/summer 2011 lookbook titled simply, "untitled" for lover, an australian label, predominantly featuring muted colors, laces and clean tailoring. I love the cut of these pieces and their color scheme as well. Their autumn/winter lookbook is stunning as well, you can check it out here. / pourquoi est-ce que mes marques favorites viennent du pays des kangourous ? voici un superbe lookbook printemps/été 2011 simplement titré "untitled" pour lover, une marque australienne, aux couleurs  douces, lacets et formes épurées. j'adore les coupes de ces pièces et leurs couleurs. leur lookbook automne/hiver est également magnifique, vous le voir ici.

^ how amazing is that dress?

lover spring/summer 2011 lookbook


Love, M

22 comments:

  1. oo la la! Beautiful! I want a few of those pieces stat!! ;)

    http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful collection. I love the colors that they used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lover is a great label. A little hard to find unfortunately. Hopefully, They will be able to ship worldwide in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lace dress is amazing, I agree with you!!

    xxx
    Vikki

    http://stylometre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the lace and high waisted shorts. everything is ultra feminine...lovely

    visit me soon

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh pretty!
    the shirts... beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the third look!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The third look is my favorite too!

    www.themadtoter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing pieces, amazing colors :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love the collection! Great pieces and looks! I want 90% of the collection just how you have it here ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally adore the second photo ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. This makes me think of the spring! I'm so looking forward to it! Can't wait to wear such light fabrics and shorts again!

    xx Marije

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in love with the last 2 outfits!
    gorgeous ;)
    xoxo
    Catita

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really nice lookbook.
    I need to get some of those to my closet..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh, pretty clothes!

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeap, amazing collection, love this lookbook! Especially the colors are wonderful, really succesful! :)

    new follower.
    modafobik.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ^_^ love your comments!
    Thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Breath-taking! Count me in as a lover lover :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. i like the lace pants and the red top! =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh how I love long skirts. Pencil or long - those are my two choices.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting!! I'll be sure to return the favor :)