12.14.2010

new buys: h&m animal rings and zara bird blouse

i thought that this would be a little photography experiment to try out a camera i recently got from a friend. these are two of my recent buys, the famous stacked animal rings from h&m (at only 6,95€ they're quite a steal) and this miu miu inspired bird print blouse from zara (priced at 29,95€). out of the four rings, my favorite has got to be the rabbit one, as for the blouse i'm in love with the loose cut, ruffles and the gorgeous material. does anyone else have the h&m rings? i'd love to know how you wear them, all at once or one at a time? / je voulais faire un petit test photographique avec un nouvel appareil photo qu'une amie m'a donné. ce sont deux de mes derniers achats, les fameuses bagues animaux h&m (à seulement 6,95€, une bonne affaire) et cette chemise imprimée d'oiseaux inspiré à la miu miu (à 29,95€). des quatres bagues, ma préférée est celle du lapin, quant à la chemise, j'adore la coupe large et la superbe matière. qui d'entre vous a aussi ces bagues? j'aimerais savoir comment vous les portez, toutes ensemble ou separément?


Love, M

21 comments:

  1. the blouse is beautiful!! what lovely new buys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those rings are stunning! too bad I've already sent out my list to santa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveee those rings! They're magical! And I like the photos :) Good work x x x

    ashandbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the rings!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    P.S. I'm having a giveaway - visit my blog to enter

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blouse is gorgeous! Very stunning finds!

    xx - Lera

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your rings! They are so adorable! I also love the photo of your blouse! I'm totally digging your blog and now following!

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. those stacked animals rings are amazing, I had no idea that H&M had these! I need to do some investigating of my own :)

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  8. X-mas jewelry! :) Hehe, the H&M in Denmark had those in the summer.. So don't think you can buy them here anymore :(

    /June
    pixeleret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have the rings too. But they already broke :(
    The blouse is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos and I love the rings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. aaah the blouse! great pic hun! great minds think alike right!? and those rings are superb!
    C

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, gorgeous rings! And I couldn't even tell they're from H&M (because sometimes H&M jewelry look a bit cheap)!

    xx Marije

    ReplyDelete
  13. What great purchases! I haven't seen either of these in the states yet, but I'll have to keep an eye out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I´m jealous, I wanted the animal rings as well, but didn´t find them :-/

    ReplyDelete
  15. the animals rings are so cute, I am on the hunt for them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is so lovely.Btw, im now a follower. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love them all! So cute!

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice..

    www.nobodyknowsmarc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting!! I'll be sure to return the favor :)