1.18.2011

d&g spring/summer 2011 campaign

d&g turned on the floral and sunshine waaayyyy up for their latest spring/summer 2011 campaign. i'm simply loving how a traditional picnic scene with gorgeous, floral patterns and light color palettes can make such an eye-catching campaign. what a refreshing contrast to dolce and gabbana's black and white campaign. beware, these photos might cause an explosion of color on your screens and make you severely long for the spring. / d&g a sorti les fleurs et le soleil pour leur dernière campagne printemps/été 2011.j'adore comment une traditionnelle scène de picnique avec de superbes motifs floraux et des teins clairs peuvent rendre aussi bien. quel contraste rafraîchissant depuis leur campagne noir et blanc. attention, ces photos peuvent provoquer une explosion de couleurs sur vos écrans et vous rendre impatientes de la venue du printemps.


 Models: Zuzana Gregorova, Keke Lindgard, Julia Turenkova, Mariana Idzkowska
Photographer: Mario Testino

D&G Spring Summer 2011 Campaign
{ via tfs }

Love, M

11 comments:

  1. nice photos !

    I don't like Women Collection. I prefer Men Collection

    ave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These really make me want some more florals! Lovely! Thanks for visiting my blog! Yours is great as well! I will be sure to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how different this is from Dolce!

    juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these. Although they make me wish it was summer like crazy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. incredible! love it!!! and I really want spring to come...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! lovely photos.. I can't wait for spring, want to change the colours of my wardrobe yet!

    j'aime tous les sacs!

    merci pour ta commentaire dans mon blog
    www.blog-bloggers.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG.. I want all of the clothes the girls wear.. so pretty.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. how sweet you are - thanks! there will definitely be more thailand photos!

    we'll follow you ;) you've some great inspo! just stop by bloglovin to find us.

    love,
    thehybridize

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting!! I'll be sure to return the favor :)