2.28.2011

live: oscar arrivals

since i'm watching the oscars arrivals now i've decided to post up some photos of the red carpet arrivals. i'll be updating the photos as i can find them. how many of you will be watching tonight? EDIT: well it was pretty magical but i was a tad disappointed that most of the choices on the red carpet were safer than usual. my favorites from the night include mila's gorgeous lavender gown along with the slinky yet elegance dress worn by gywneth. which ones were your favorites?

^ my favorite so far, mila kunis in elie saab
^ mandy moore wearing monique lhuillier
^ anne hathaway rocks red in a valentino gown
 ^ scarlett johansson in a plum-colored dolce & gabbana gown
^ i love this! gywneth paltrow looking gorgeous in calvin klein
 ^ adorable hailee steinfeld in a marchesa creation
 ^ goddess cate blanchett in givenchy

{ via tlfan }

Love, M

10 comments:

  1. I'm in loveeeee with Mila Kunis' dress. I love the color on her and the lace.

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. heather: i love it too! it's like one of the best so far! she's fabulous in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gwyneth will always and forever be my girl...she looks so pretty in Calvin....i must say however that these girls are just gorgeous in their gowns. I had to take a second look at Mandy, i hardly recognized her...she's all woman now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice , but banal outfits!

    nothing special!!!

    come for a visit

    ciao ave

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gowns of Mila, Mandy and Scarlett. They´re gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mila's dress was my favorite, i thought she looked stunning in it

    ReplyDelete
  7. milla is by far my fave too, but it might be cos i have a slight girl crush on her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comment. You have a great blog too, will follow you.
    My favorite was also Mila Kunis in Elie Saab, gorgeous dress!!

    Love,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  9. woow! My fave are Mila and Gwyneth!
    xoxo
    Catita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting!! I'll be sure to return the favor :)