2.28.2011

trussardi's dramatic cool

i really liked these presentation photos of trussardi's fall/winter collection for 2011 where the dramatic poses and mood is enhanced by the rich and simplistic color palette of black, red and camel. quite a few bold, dramatic pieces that showcase clean lines, furs and a hint of vintage 1960s flair. and this collection has some of my favorite accessories, the large, wide-brim hats that give such a glam touch to each look, a season must-have for any budding fashionista.

^ i need that hat
 
^ love this skirt

{ via style }

Love, M

8 comments:

  1. I like the white and black short dress !

    the hats reminds me the scarecrows !


    ciao ave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellissimi... di solito snobbo un po' la maison Trussardi ma devo dire che questa volta ha fatto dei bei pezzi! Gli stivali stringati poi....li adoro
    xxx
    Debora
    http://glamorouscircusblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, fabulous! My friend has turned me on to trussardi. I do love this collection, and they make great accessories. Trussardi seems to be over-looked a bit, its nice to see a mention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the red right now!
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The white and black pants matching with the white and black purse! LOVE IT!

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - I love the high contrast!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the black and whites
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting!! I'll be sure to return the favor :)