3.17.2011

pfw day 8: shoes shoes shoes

i have never seen as many amazing pairs of shoes than at paris fashion week. it makes one envy a large walk-in closet and an unlimited spending account. here are some of the snazziest shoes from outside of chanel's fall/winter show, another perfect, sunny day in paris. my favorites are the gorgeous pink pradas, and the dalmatian-inspired black polka dot stilettos. / je n'ai jamais vu autant de sublimes chaussures qu'à la fashion week paris. ça donne des envies de dressing avec un compte en banque sans limite. voici une sélection de chaussures les plus stylées du défilé automne/hiver chanel, un autre jour parfait et ensoleillé à paris. mes préférées sont les superbes prada roses, et les talons aiguilles dalmatiens. 


 Love, M

17 comments:

  1. amazing shots!love the second ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first ones and the second before last (black ones) are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those Pradas and Alaias. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute! i love all of these shoes! :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with the first pair!!!!
    Kisses XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those Pradas! I love the design on the red platforms as well.
    What are they?

    http://the-aili.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! So much respect for the girls who can wear those heels the whole day, because I think you have to walk quite a lot!

    xx Marije

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first pair is my favorite. They're making me crave spring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, all of these pairs are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this.
    The last pair is Vivienne Westwood, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. for some reason the polka dotted shoes reminded me of Cruella De Vil!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute shoes, the poka dot oes are my fave

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting!! I'll be sure to return the favor :)