3.20.2011

pfw day 8: street style

these are the rest of my photos from the 8th day of paris fashion week, outside the chanel show. i found out later that there were tons of celebrities like emma roberts, lily allen, clemence poesy and more who sneaked in through the back entrance to avoid the crowds and the cameras. speaking of crowds, i had never seen this many people with or without invitations, outside a fashion show venue. chanel certainly knows how to throw a bash. / voici le reste de mes photos du 8ème jour de la fashion week paris, au défilé chanel. j'ai appris plus tard qu'un tas de célebrités comme emma roberts, lily allen, clémence poesy et d'autres sont entrées par la porte de dérrière pour éviter la foule. à propos de foule, je n'avais jamais vu autant de personnes, avec ou sans invitation, à un défilé de mode. chanel sait comment faire la fête.

^ adorable in white
 ^ arizona muse coming out of the show
^ the cherry blossom girl and miss pandora
 ^ the radiant anna della russo in a gorgeous creation by mary katrantzou

 Love, M

30 comments:

  1. I need the glasses in the first photo. Too bad I often find glasses don't look good on me :(
    x.x.x
    Casie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white in the first picture. great photos

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shots! love details here x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos - I love all the fabulous hats!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohlala, c'est moi, thanks for featuring me!
    you take great pictures
    x
    marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah, the first picture!!!! I LOVE!!!! these are so great and inspirational, just like all the other ones! :)

    have a beautiful coming week dear!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. really? hope I ´ll be at the next paris fashion week!
    thanks so much for your comment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these compilation. There was a circus outside this show. Great picutres.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a cool post! Love the hats and the colorful pieces.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing photos, so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love shots! And you got lucky catching some of those beauties!

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos. The first one is so cute. Love the hat!

    M - Even Artichokes Have Hearts ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the first hat! :)

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  14. http://mymomsclothes.blogspot.com/2011/03/giveaway.html
    Partecipate al Giveaway potete vincere uno smalto Chanel e un ritratto personalizzato della nostra Sam!!! Buona fortuna a tutti ;)
    Join the Giveaway you can win a Chanel nail polish and a custom portrait of our Sam! Good luck to all ;)
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow. You seriously took all these pictures?
    I love love them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. very nice pictures, love it!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing pictures! I'm in awe! :-)

    Thank you for the comment you left me honey! Hope you've had a good day :-)

    Little Rachael Style
    Little Rachael Style
    Little Rachael Style

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anna Dello Russo, oh my, oh my! Gorgeous dress she´s wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. HEART bambi northwood blyth!!! so cool

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love love love the photos!
    kisses xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. these are such amazing photos! i love them. thanks a lot for sharing, stunning detailing in these shots.
    hope you're having a great week
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, I awarded you the Kreativ Blogger award. For more info check my blog. :)

    Love,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love these photos, thank you so much for sharing :-) I couldn't even pick a favourite, they're all so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love these photos! Everyone looks so amazing. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have given you the Kreativ Blogger Award!
    Check out my blog for more info xxx

    http://xsarahpx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great photos! Love the first girl - oh so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting!! I'll be sure to return the favor :)