4.19.2011

fashion watch at coachella

one of my dreams is to be able to go for the coachella festival one of these days. if not for the awesome music lineups, art and parties than at least to be able to maybe catch a glimpse of the A-listers who flock to the california desert with their casual, summer style. time to hide those scarfs and heels and bring out the crochet, maxi-dresses, strappy sandals and hats... this modern-day woodstock is the best place for fashionistas to release their inner hippie. here are some of my favorites from the fashion at this year's coachella. / je rêve d'aller au festival coachella un jour. si ça n'est pour les groupes, l'art et la fête, alors rien que pour voir les célébrités débarquant dans le désert de californie avec leur style estival. il est temps de ranger les écharpes et talons hauts et de sortir le crochet, maxi-robes, sandales et chapeaux... ce woodstock des temps modernes est le meilleur endroit pour que les fashionistas révèlent leur côté hippie. voici quelques uns de mes préférés du coachella de cette année.

^ street style queen kate rocks in a simple usa tee from topshop
 ^ the lovely isabel lucas in a pale pink maxi dress with a crochet top
^ diane does casual cool in a maxi-skirt and loose top, not without a hat
^ adorable alexa looks lovely in this white sundress, check out those nails
^ katy perry's vintage charm in a d&g lace dress

which is your favorite look?

{via tlfan}

Love, M

31 comments:

  1. love alexas style so much!!! and of course her coachella outfit ;) Hope that I´ll be able to be there one day, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love isabel lucas outfit so much... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! i love all of these looks!! :)

    xoxo

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think out of these Katy Perry's is my favorite, or Alexa's! I love Katy's dress, glasses, bow- but I don't like her shoes. :{

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to go to Coachella myself too one day, just to see all the assortment of personalities and outfits! My fav from this collection has to be Alexa's :) Something about the simplicity of the dress is so charming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree I would love to go to Coachella. It's really gotten bigger over the years. I wish NYC would host a big festival like Coachella. Also I'm in TOTAL love with Katy Perry's D&G dress.

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. am torn between Isabel Lucas and katy Perry's lace ensemble...love all these hippie lovelies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Kate Perry's outfit!

    Have a lovely day, darling!
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that first look! So jealous I couldn't be there :(

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my, kate bosworth IS the street style queen! she can do no wrong! alexa chung as well ;) and isabel lucas, I definitely have to check out now! I love her dress (and hair!)

    hope you're having a great weeek!
    <333

    ReplyDelete
  11. J'adore la tenue de la première fille!
    Elle est tout simplement parfaite!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My favourite is now Isabel Lucas!

    ReplyDelete
  13. the second outfit is mz favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  14. all those looks are fab! love isabel lucas' look the most

    ReplyDelete
  15. ♥ Oh. Nice post.) Love your blog.)) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very beautiful! HOW I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like Isabel's look the best, the lace top over the maxi is such a cute look!

    ReplyDelete
  18. cool picks! Isabel Lucas is my fave!
    xoxo
    Catita

    ReplyDelete
  19. my fav look is kate! most likely bc if i was outside all day that would be the exact same type of outfit I would wear!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Isabel Lucas's outfit is amazing!

    http://justlovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Isabel Lucas nude maxi dress is so beautiful; but I think I would wear it without the crochet top. Also the first outfit with the shorts is nice. more sportive, but I like it.

    Christine
    http://district5-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. love Kate's look here. so so happy I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. aww i spotted Alexa's unique nails in another blog & another outfit. she's so unique and original! these pics make me wait for summer festivals.... lovely!

    polkadotsky0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like all of these ladies but Isabel Lucas is definitely my favourite!

    ♥ Kisses ♥

    http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. isabel lucas looks amazing, and so does alexa, of course! oh, if only i could go to coachella...

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. I hope you have a wonderful Easter lady!! :)


    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  27. my favourite is isabell lucas!


    kirschkern-productions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great outfits!



    StylePicks
    http://stylepicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Same as you - I so want to go to Coachella - I love all these looks, especially Alexas - always adorable!

    www.twinkletoes-golddangles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting!! I'll be sure to return the favor :)