4.23.2011

happy easter! joyeux pâques!

a really quick post to wish you all a very happy easter weekend!!! the mister and i are off to the countryside to spend easter with his family. meanwhile here's some photos to set the easter mood - a collection of very fashionable eggs, decorated, dolled and dressed up by designers for vogue.com. to check out the full set of 18 eggs à la mode, hop on over (pun intended) to vogue. / juste un petit post pour vous souhaiter un joyeux week-end de pâques!!! le monsieur et moi partons à la campagne pour passer pâques avec sa famille. en attendant, voici quelques photos pour se mettre dans l'ambiance - une collection d'oeufs très fashion, décorés et habillés par des créateurs pour vogue.com. pour voir la collection complète des 18 oeufs à la mode, faites un saut sur vogue.

^ rodeo egg
^ i love the spikes here
 
^ don't mess with this bad-ass egg
^ simple yet striking

^ have a chic and fashionable easter, everyone!

Love, M

14 comments:

  1. Jason Wu - amazing)*
    I wait you on my blog
    http://fashionsky.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORE!!!!

    i started to follow u baby
    it will be great, if u will answer me in following and do it too <33

    http://polinamuse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wishing you a happy easter!! and omg, my favorite egg is the 2nd one!! I would love to have that decorating my house :)


    XXX!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun post. the jason wu is fun, but our little toughie rag and bone egg totally stole my heart. also, yours is one of the best-edited coachella looks posts i have found. thanks for sharing. bisous. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter! Those are the best eggs I've ever seen. I'm with chic.little.blog, Rag and Bone is the best in class.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so interesting - but my favorite has to be the Jason Wu egg! I love it! Hope you have a Happy Easter! xoxo

    http://fatal-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi girl, your blog is really really cool! I just love it and I'm following! I'd love if you visit me and follow mine too. It's so exciting meet and know about new people around the world.

    Kisses,
    Michelle Duarte fashion designer from Brazil.

    http://dailycatwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect eggs, love them all!


    Happy Easter to you and your family!
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  9. This last picture is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fun post! i bet you're having a good easter holiday, it sounds like it.
    im back at my place after spending my easter with my parents and bf. but i actually want to go back home.. it's just so nice to be there.
    can't wait to see your photos
    have fun
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've awarded your blog with the One Lovely Blog Award!! Check out my latest post and Pass it on!!

    best, Tamra

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha...i love these egg collection! Hope you had fun in the countryside!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mon oeuf préféré c'est celui du créateur belle fleur!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting!! I'll be sure to return the favor :)