4.29.2011

perfect spring-spiration

free people seems to have the best looks when it comes to springtime bohemian-chic. if i had a closet full of their clothes i would pretty much not need anything else. effortlessly perfect, loose shirts matched with long skirts or ripped denim shorts that are so versatile and simple at the same time. plus the accessories and the heels makes me wish i wasn't oh-so-broke right now, but one can always be inspired. hope you guys have a lovely weekend that isn't too filled to the brim with royal wedding banter! / free people ont les meilleurs looks lorsqu'il sagit du bohême-chic printanier. si j'avais un placard rempli de leurs vêtements, je n'en aurais besoin d'aucun autre. parfait sans effort, tshirts larges allant avec des jupes longues ou des shorts en jeans troués, me font envie de ne pas être aussi à sec, mais on peut toujours espérer. je vous souhaite un bon weekend, pas trop rempli du mariage royal!

^ must-have hat
^ i love the lace detail on the shirt
^ my favorite look. that top is gorgeous

{ via freepeople }

Love, M

13 comments:

  1. I so agree with you luv, Free People alwasy has the best styling! Those JC wedge sandals are calling my name in the worst way!!!

    www.twinkletoes-golddangles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The styling is great and I love that first skirt! This whole wardrobe is so ready for summer! I want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these outfits, the slouchy-styling is really effective x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! I love the off white crochet top!
    xoxo
    Catita

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love Free People. I wish I could afford everything from them.

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely choices! The first outfit is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these easy, comfortable and trendy looks!

    http://justlovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can barely look at free people. Its just so freaking perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. free people is AMAZIN!! i'd wear it all of course hehe :)

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love bohemian style!

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha really? cool! phu yes i love my rings!

    yes im so excited about your giveaway :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting!! I'll be sure to return the favor :)