5.05.2011

weekly wants: candy colored clutches

spring is in full swing with the latest color block trend. bright, colorful clutches are this season's must-have. i've been searching for a nice clutch, but the variety of colors available has left me spoilt for choice. since i haven't done a weekly wants post in forever, i wanted to share with you all my inspiration in finding the perfect clutch. / vive le printemps avec la nouvelle trend ''color block'' en ce moment. les clutches/pochettes sont les incontournables de cette saison. je suis à la recherche d'une clutch pour moi même, mais avec la variété de couleurs disponible, j'ai l'embarras du choix. vu que ça fait long temps que je n'ai pas fait un post '''weekly wants'', je voudrais partager avec vous mes inspirations sur la voie de trouver la cutch parfaite.

the die-hard elites
1. mulberry 295 € / 2. marc jacobs 270 € / 3. yves saint laurent 325 € / 4. valextra 750 €

the wallet-friendlies
 5. marc by marc jacobs 170 € / 6. topshop 45 € / 7. dorothy perkins 20 € / 8. zara 25 €

{ via polyvore }

Love, M
PS: don't forget to check out my parisian giveaway!

11 comments:

  1. the yellow marc jacobs bag looks soooo soft. definitely my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second one!
    Pink is my colour!

    Xoxo,
    Marianna

    http://thefairytalegirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picks! I love the mulberry - been teetering on buying a mini alexa but the clutch is adorable! I love your background too - made for a great post!

    www.twinkletoes-golddangles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMMMM Candy colored clutchesssss!!!!! Of course I love the Marc by Marc Jacobs clutch! But I also love the Mulberry one. *sigh*

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want all of them! No, seriously...ALL! ;)

    http://stilettosanddiaperbags.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this kinfd of bag. I think my favourites are 7 and 8.

    ReplyDelete
  7. adore adore adore.. i recently got a bright wallet so i think my color needs are satisfied for now...



    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So bright! Love yellow clutch on first and second pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't even decide which one is my favorite - I love them all!


    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the third! Thank you for your comment. Of course, following you;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the pink and blue ones! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting!! I'll be sure to return the favor :)