7.03.2011

ehud spring 2012: paris men's fashion week

a little late but here is the first part of my photos from the men's fashion week here in paris. here are some pics from the runway of ehud's spring/summer 2012. a modern and sporty collection with bursts of electric yellows, blues and whites. what should also be mentioned is the bright yellow lipstick that each model sported as they walked down the runway. / un petit en retard, mais voici la première partie de mes photos de la fashion week hommes paris. voici des photos du défilé printemps/été ehud 2012. une collection moderne et sport avec des effusions de jaunes électriques, bleus et blancs. à noter aussi, le jaune à lèvres que chaque mannequin portait lors du défilé.


Ehud Spring/Summer 2012

Love, M

13 comments:

  1. ooh wow, I like the clothing but I am not sure about the yellow lipstick.. I think classic red looks better.. but they rocked it ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picture ,
    what a funny idea the yellow lipstick ......

    ave
    thanks for your kind comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveeeeee the bits of bold colors on this collection!!... fab!
    lila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing better than a man in tailoring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible yellow!

    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great on the men but IDK how I feel about yellow on my own lips haha~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really hope that yellow lipstick turn a real trend: would love to step the street with lemony lips! :D

    XX, Núria

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually love the yellow lips!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those lime green clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like but don't love those designs but am totally obsessed with the yellow lipstick! Gimme! xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting!! I'll be sure to return the favor :)