8.22.2011

casual elegance

the ever stylish rosie huntington-whiteley is another queen of street style. the adorable english model/actress can make a simple tank top, dress and boots look fit enough for the red carpet, which she has been equally gracing recently due to her latest movie, transformers 3. here's a few of my favorite rosie looks. / la toujours stylée rosie huntington-whiteley est une autre reine du street style. l'adorable mannequin/actrice anglaise peut rendre un simple débardeur, jupe et bottes prêts pour le tapis rouge, qu'elle a également fréquenté dû à son dernier film, transformers 3. voici quelques uns de mes looks préférés.


{ via tlfan }

Love, M

8 comments:

  1. She is lovely. I really adore her!

    xx
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. some great looks here. and that last one reminds me so much of the 90's fashion.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great example of style. from head to toe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. her hair is so stunning. I like that she sticks with a theme in her outfits, light fabrics and colors, lots of neutrals. It really works for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. woow I am speechless, I love her mint green skirt and the flats she's got on that picture, but basically all the outfits are impeccable!
    xoxo
    Catita

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh!She is really lovely!

    And I like your blog, I wolud like follow each other!



    Maciustudio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. not a huge fan of her but she also looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting!! I'll be sure to return the favor :)