9.19.2011

lfw: ashish spring/summer 2012

spring beckons and ashish gupta delivers with an electrifying collection of flower power galore. there were mixed floral outfits in all shapes and sizes - from oversized stripes and sunflowers to subtle peonies on grey jerseys. each colorful creation is adorned with glitzy sequins, grungy garden boots stuffed with fresh wild flowers. his whimsical garden inspired outfits were bright, girly and given a bit of rock and roll flair by the model's sombre, sensual lip color and messy side braid. 

^ who thought brick could look this good?
^ lovely dress
^ i need that sweater
^ simply adorable

Ashish SS 2012
LFW

{ images via vogue }

Love, M

3 comments:

  1. Those shoes, I love it! :D That's so innovative!

    xx Marije

    ReplyDelete
  2. as much as I love the designs, I think I love the lipstick more :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting!! I'll be sure to return the favor :)