9.19.2011

lfw: mulberry spring/summer 2012

firstly, i must say i love the messy, bardot-esque hairdos. with that said, it looks like mulberry turned to the 70s for its sunny, beach-inspired collection. retro-styled dresses, raincoats and sport jackets pranced down the runway in lemonade shades and puppies in tow. equally appealing were the new designs of totes and messenger bags, along with pastel heels that are worn with ankle socks. always aiming for an aesthetic show and not just a pretty collection, mulberry's carnival decorated interior greeted the audience with gigantic ice cream cones and animal balloons. 

^ adorable colors
^ perfect shade of beige
^ amazing jewel details

Mulberry SS 2012
LFW

{ images via vogue }

Love, M

10 comments:

  1. stunning! love the beige and nude tones, with the embellishment xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I agree, this collection is simply stunning! I love the colors here and I agree; such beautiful hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the soft palette of Mulberry's collection. I'm most excited about their flagship store they just opened up near my apt! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress in the 3rd picture from the bottom. It's so beautiful. <3

    xoxo
    http://thesexylittleblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Mulberry. There's always such an edge to everything they do.

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    making a marque

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love the first look!
    Thanks for your lovely comment, dear! :)
    Sure, we should follow each other! Now following you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow - awesome collection!

    thank U so much! :)
    of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome collection! I love it all

    http://kashaysblogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally in love with this collection!!!
    Such amazing dresses!
    xx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous collection!!! thank you for posting those :) Love P&C
    PS we are following, please follow back :) x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting!! I'll be sure to return the favor :)